Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today's recap

So, today was back to work.  The end of the 'holiday season' which kind of means, no more slack time at work!  Everyone was back and the merriment of New Year's / Christmas is over. Blah. On the bright side of things, I'm counting down the days until a crazy co-worker flies the coop!  I seriously wonder how some people manage to get themselves dressed everyday.  This one is a nutbar.  Thankfully, January 24 is D-Day.  Good bye crazy ;)

So today's thought, I was thinking while walking Keegan that I ought to volunteer again.  I loved being a Big Sister when I was in London but it's intensive and requires a committment I can't really make.  I only intend to be in Ottawa for about one more year and then moving to ???  So, any thoughts on a good place to volunteer?  Im also limited somewhat by time given my committments to the big blond beast, so preferably a weekend place would be great.  Either way, I feel like I can and should do something for the community and productive with my time.  Im starting to feel like a real time waster.


Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful day.  Need to do some sit ups tonight to get back on my 'pseudo' fitness regime.  I did a good job yesterday, 100 situps!  My abs are actually a bit sore.  Need to get back on that horse!

k

No comments:

Post a Comment