Thursday, January 6, 2011

People are People

Today was a pretty good day at work. It was Thursday, which generally is a good day as people know what tomorrow brings... FRIDAY and of course the weekend, which means no work.  Also happy days.  I had a compliment from the big boss today about something I wrote which is good for the old ego, despite being rather awkward as it occured in the bathroom, and the conversation continued between stalls.. So weird.  Still happy about the kudos!  AND, there is a chance, small that I might get an overseas trip, work related of course but still cool.  Finally, the day ended with someone who used to be very mean to me, being very nice to me.. the person must want something.. I often wonder about people's motivation.  The conversation was rather odd, but it was still a good day.  So far, 2011 is not too bad although we shall see what the doctor says this Saturday for the real test.

No comments:

Post a Comment