Monday, January 3, 2011

The First Entry

Welcome!
I decided as part of my new year's resolution (yes, I did make a few) to do something somewhat productive while wasting my spare time online. I just got my new computer after having the last one burgled, so in between Itunes, and Perez Hilton and Tetris, I thought documenting a few random thoughts and ideas, as well as goals might be a good idea.  At least it will make me accountable!

So here we go, I'm not promising a page turner, just some random musings and things I like!

Today was a lovely day.  The last of the 2010 holidays!  (Thank you federal government job). 
The day started with breakfast at J and C's and their baby J.  J made crepes which were lovely and very decadent.  I brought the tea, since they drink herbal stuff which I don't classify as tea! And I got to see baby J, who just turned one interact with the new stuffed doggie (a golden retriever of course!) I gave him for christmas/ birthday! 
It was a nice way to close the holidays.  Back to work tomorrow. 

I have to say, Ill be happy to see the beginning of 2011.  2010 sucked balls.
No polite way to say it really with my apartment getting robbed, lumps and far too many blood tests.  Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment